Monday, August 6, 2007

Back in the Garden State

After a week in Mexico, five days in Chicago and two-and-a-half in New York City, I have finally returned to Jersey for a stretch of at least a week. To those of you who read my blog for its scintillating political commentary and searing indictments of our modern dating system - I apologize for veering off into travel journal these past few weeks. When you're alone in a non-English speaking country, it helps to jot down some thoughts in your mother tongue.
Hopefully with the last dregs of summer upon us, I will have more than a few opportunities to comment on current events, update you on my love life (truth be told I can give you the high points of that right now: dating sucks when you have no chemistry with the guy, professional conferences rock when you do have chemistry with the guy, and half-Dominican, half-Honduran bartenders can be really hot!), and generally rant about the state of our society.
Thanks for reading and check back soon!

No comments: