Wednesday, June 13, 2007

My cousin rocks!

I think this is as close as any family member of mine will make it to being on Page 6.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/06/12/AR2007061201723_2.html?referrer=emailarticle
If you go to the second page and scroll all the way down to the last item, you can read about my Cousin Phillip and his wife Solveig who are currently working in Iraq. Those who've known me for a while might remember these relatives from their bout in Budapest where their accomodations were quite nicer and there was no irrational, unjustified war going on.
I'm not going to launch into some anti-war rhetoric, since if you're reading this blog, you probably hate the war too. All I ask is that you keep my family and all the other soldiers, government personnel, clergy members, volunteers, journalists, contractors and peaceful citizens of Iraq in your thoughts and prayers.

No comments: